iPhone, iPad and Mac Screen Mirroring to Android and FireTV
Mirroring360 Airplay Receiver for Android allows you to mirror your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch’s screen to your Android based phones, tablets, and set-top boxes wirelessly via the built-in AirPlay feature on iOS devices. It also supports mirroring from a Mac’s screen to Android devices via AirPlay.
All Android mobile devices with Google Play, NVIDIA Shield, Google Nexus Player…
Amazon Android Store
All Fire Android tablets, FireTV, FireTV Stick…
- Share media: Share photos with your family and friends. Push your music on iTunes to Android devices. Push videos from your iPhone or iPad to large screen Android TVs.
- Demo your apps: Demo iOS apps to your family and friends, showcase your gaming skills with supercharged performance.
- Presentations: Show your presentation on iOS to Android-based Smart TV or set-top box.
- And much more …
- Android 4.0 or above system
- iOS 6.0 or later for your iOS devices
- AirPlay mirroring supported on Mac OS X Mavericks or higher
- Mirroring360 is also available for Windows and Mac (sold separately)