How to mirror your device’s screen
Mirroring360 provides you the ability to mirror the display screen of devices such as iPad, iPhone, Chromebook, PC, or Mac to computers wire-free! Now you can also mirror your Android Lollipop device’s screen!
Mirroring an iPad / iPhone or Mac screen is achieved using the AirPlay™ technology made by Apple, all you need to do is simply install the Mirroring360 application to the computer you wish to mirror to and start mirroring!
Mirroring an Android requires the installation of Mirroring360 Sender on to your compatible Android device.
Mirroring a Windows PC screen requires the installation of Mirroring360 Sender on your PC.
Mirroring a Chromebook requires the installation of Chrome browser extensions – simply follow the instructions below to complete your setup. (Note: This optional setup is necessary only if you wish to mirror Chromebooks)
Make sure your computer and the mirroring device are on the same WiFi/local network
To view a mirrored screen
To mirror your screen to another screen
- For iPad / iPhone
- On a support iPad or iPhone, finger swipe from bottom up to reveal Control Center
- Tap on AirPlay
- Select your computer
- Turn on Mirroring
NOTE: If you did not see the AirPlay button in the Control Center, try Mirroring Assist from the App Store and follow the step-by-step instructions within the app to connect.For Android
- Download and install Mirroring360 Sender from the Play Store
- Launch the app, a mirroring receiver in the same local WiFi network will automatically be discovered, tap to connect to it
For Windows PC
- On the Windows PC where you want to share your screen, install Mirroring360 Sender
- Launch the app, a mirroring receiver in the same local WiFi network will automatically be discovered, click to connect
- For Mac model Mid 2011 or later: simply screen share via AirPlay, click here for more instructions
- For older models: install Mirroring360 Sender to your Mac by referring to the ‘For Chromebooks’ section on the below
- On the Chromebooks where you want to share your screen, install Mirroring360 Sender: Install Chrome Extension
- Click on the Mirroring360 Sender icon and select the computer you would like to mirror to
(Optional) To Cast Your Computer Screen to In-Room or Remote Participants
- EXCLUSIVE to Mirroring360 Pro (Buy Now)
- Click the Start Sharing button.
- Use the clipboard button to be enabled and click to copy the ViewIt.At URL to clipboard.
- Click “Email Link” to send the URL to in-room or remote participants through email or other messaging programs.
- Participants can click the link to start viewing your computer screen in a web browser.
* The person icon indicates the number of participants currently viewing your screen.
** You may adjust the viewing quality settings under – Settings -> Sharing
*** Internet access is mandatory for screen sharing.