In addition to Splashtop’s popular Mirroring360 and Splashtop Classroom screen sharing solutions for the classroom, we also have tools that are increasingly popular for school IT teams.
Check out these solutions for remotely accessing and supporting computers and mobile devices in schools, school districts, colleges and universities.
School IT Teams: Remotely Support Computers and Mobile Devices
Splashtop SOS is a great solution for school IT and support teams to remotely access and support computers and mobile devices.
- Attended access to remotely assist users with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices
- Live view mobile device screens in real time
- Unattended support also available
Try Splashtop SOS Free | Learn more
School IT Teams: Access and Manage Computers and Servers
Splashtop Remote Support is a popular solution to remotely manage and support computers and servers.
- Unattended and attended access to remotely assist computer users
- Remote access Windows and Mac computers from your computer or mobile devices
- Remote print, file transfer, remote wake & more
Try Splashtop Remote Support Free | Learn more
Call 1-408-861-1088 x125 for more information
“Since we installed our custom streamer on all our computers, when a client calls with a problem, we can connect to their system in a few seconds. Our clients love that they do not need to do anything, and can focus on the problem they are calling about.”
– Scott Shetrone, CALS IT, Virginia Tech