Check out these solutions for remotely accessing and supporting computers and mobile devices in schools, school districts, colleges and universities.
School IT Teams: Remotely Support Computers and Mobile Devices
Splashtop SOS is a great solution for school IT and support teams to remotely access and support computers and mobile devices.
- Attended access to remotely assist users with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices
- Live view mobile device screens in real time
- Unattended support also available
Starts at just $199 per concurrent technician per year for unlimited support sessions!
School IT Teams: Access and Manage Computers and Servers
Splashtop Remote Support is a popular solution to remotely manage and support computers and servers.
- Unattended and attended access to remotely assist computer users
- Remote access Windows and Mac computers from your computer or mobile devices
- Remote print, file transfer, remote wake & more
Less than $1 per month per managed computer!
Call 1-408-861-1088 x125 for more information
“Since we installed our custom streamer on all our computers, when a client calls with a problem, we can connect to their system in a few seconds. Our clients love that they do not need to do anything, and can focus on the problem they are calling about.”
- Scott Shetrone, CALS IT, Virginia Tech